Strong burnt smell Whirlpool Dryer
The client said that he was afraid to use the dryer because he felt a strong smell of burning and was afraid of a fire in the house. After disassembling the driver, we saw that the accumulated inside lint ignited and burned. It was a very dangerous situation and it could really cause a fire! The client have a very large family and they used dryer very often, which led to a rapid accumulation of lint inside. We thoroughly cleaned all the dryer inside and the client could use his driver again!